- All purpose flour
- Milk – 65ml
- Yogurt – 300ml
- Yeast – 1 sach
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Baking powder – 1/4 tsp
- Sesame seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Softened butter – 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – Few
- Oil – Required
- Butter – Required
- Salt – Required
How to Prepare
Total Preparation time: 25-30 minutes
- First take a bowl and boil the milk, after bubbles comes out from the pan.
- Move it into a another bowl and add yeast into and make them dissolve for its reaction
- Take wide bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly add all liquid ingredients yogurt, oil, yeast milk, softened butter one by one and mix it slowly, To make a proper dough, you can add water
- Mix it well by your hand, make smooth pliable dough, sprinkle some oil and cover the dough with wet cloth and marinate for 120 minutes
- Take the dough, split them into palm hold sized small balls
- Take a circular rolling board, place small dough ball, press and make it like a disc
- Then by using rolling pin roll small disc into a round shape if stretching is difficult, sprinkle some flour over it and try
- Then sprinkle sesame seeds, coriander leaves over the dough and press them using rolling pin
- Sprinkle some water on the other side of the naan
- Keep the tawa in high flame, gently transfer the water side naan dough into the pan
- After that turn to other side and cook for a minutes.
- Cook it till bubbles and dark spots comes up from the naan then transfer to a plate
- Spread butter on the top of the hot naan as much as you required
- Now the relaxing Butter Naan is ready to serve.